Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hello hello.

Well hello.

I am new to the blogging world so I hope I am doing this right. Let's see, where to start... well it's March break this week and so far this March break, I've had a sick boy and have now also managed to catch the bug that he has... wonderful.

It's not all bad, my son's on the mend and I'm sure I will be following in his footsteps as well in a day or so. I can't really complain when it's sunny and beautiful outside, and it's only MARCH 13th!! The garden is a hub of activity, with everything from tulips peeking out to perennials already starting to bud. I'm sure we're still in for a blast of winter but I will just enjoy the spring-like weather we are currently enjoying.

So along with being a mother of 2 beautiful boys, I am an avid scrapbooker... I want to share some of my projects with you today to kick-start my blog and also hopefully inspire others out there... let's see if I do this right ;-)

Happy Tuesday everyone!





1 comment:

  1. Mat your pages are gorgeous!! Hope you sickies feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete