Saturday, March 24, 2012

Using a 12 x 12 photo in a layout

Have you ever used a 12 x 12 photo for one side of a double-page layout? Some people don't known that they can get their photos printed in specialty sizes, including 12 x 12 (perfect for scrapbooking) from places such as Costco.

I have done this on a few of my layouts and let's just say the impact of the 12 x 12 photo on a layout is just wow! Lots of people comment on it and the truth of the matter is that it is really easy to create a double-page layout when you're using a 12 x 12 photo because well, half of your layout is already done for you. I just try to add a little something to pull the two sides of the layout together, but when compared to a regular double-page layout, it is super easy!

Today I will share a layout where I have used a 12 x 12 photo to hopefully inspire some of you out there to go and get a 12 x 12 photo printed to use in a double-page layout. Good luck and let me know how you make out!




I hope you like it! Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I've never used a 12x12 photo Mat. Very cool!! Love the photo of your boys walking away.

    ReplyDelete