Monday, April 2, 2012

Best Scrapbook retreat EVER!

Hey all, I have been away for awhile so it is high time for another post. I thought today I would let you all know (for those of you who don't already) about the BEST scrapbook retreat ever. If you live in Northern Michigan or South-Western Ontario, a visit to Memories Manor is a MUST.  The house is a late 1800's mansion located in beautiful St. Clair, Michigan and caters to scrapbookers with stunning accomodations and exemplary service. Here is a photo of the house itself:





Visit their website HERE to find out more about the history of the house, see more pictures, and also to find out how you can book a retreat with them. They are completely booked (if you've been, you know exactly why this is the case!) for more than a year, so if you want to be a part of the Manor experience, my advice to you would be to get a few girlfriends together, decide on a weekend and book for whenever you can, because I can guarantee you will not regret it. I can't wait to go back myself later this month! Yay!

Happy Monday and Happy April everyone!

1 comment: